Avengers Assemble In Secret Concept Art Poster

Remember that awesome scene in the Avengers trailer that has them in a circle facing off against the aliens unknown enemy? It was probably based on this poster by Ryan Meinerding. It's not showing here in the states, but someone went to France and sent a picture.
In a French exhibition of Ryan Meinerding fantastic artwork for Marvel Studios, the team stand assembled against an unknown threat in this stunning piece from Marvel's The Avengers. Josh Wilding - 3/15/2012

We've never seen it before, but I'm sure it will be in the book for the film.

You can learn more about the exhibition which runs till April 14th at http://www.arludik.com. If you go please send me some pictures at register 73 @ hotmail.com.

See more of Ryan Meinerding portfolio at his (defunct) site http://boyrobot.com/ and follow him on http://www.facebook.com/ryan.meinerding.

The movie opens in in the US x

All images copyright Marvel Studios

Via Comic Book Movie

Comments

  1. 1. Beautiful art! Just made me 10 times more excited for the movie, if possible. 

    2. Congratulations! You have won the Versatile Blogger Award! Please stop by my blog, Feed Me A Stray Cat!, to pick it up. (I found you through the A-Z Challenge.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG AWESOME!! I just wish it was in HQ :( will save this & try a Google search with the image once I get home...

    ReplyDelete
  3.  I'm very intrigued by this Versatile Blogger Award...is this something most bloggers know about or something...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently they're fairly popular. This the first for my blog though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...Just shows what a noob I still am after almost completing a year of blogging LOL! Need to find out more about this...

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the most awesome concept artworks for the movie..impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kerby, it is very cool. I hope they make wall posters out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment