'The Hunger Games' Control Room Concept Art Puts The Odds In Your Favor

When you're running through the wilderness arena with teenagers shooting to kill you, you need an advantage. The control room of The Hunger Games has a sprawling view of the arena and thanks to concept art you can get a good look at it.

Reid Southen, also known as 'Rahll,' was one of the artists on The Hunger Games (2012) and he posted some illustrations of the control room.



This view is from the trailer.

You can do an interactive tour at TheCapitolTour.pn.

You can check out Southen's portfolio at http://www.reidsouthenart.com and http://rahll.deviantart.com.

What do you think of the concept art?

Comments

  1. These are totally cool. I haven't seen the film yet, but I just posted some links on my blog to the most intriguing posts about it. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitsy, thanks for the nod. I didn't see a link. Where is your blog hosted?

    ReplyDelete
  3.  Hi Maurice. Just dropping in to follow as your A to Z co-host. Nice to meet you!

    As to your post, it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great,i should to watch this film

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed
    reading it, you will be a great author.I will
    ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back in the future.
    I want to encourage that you continue your great posts, have
    a nice weekend!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage - real estate agents directory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment